My First Blog Post: About Me

    Hi all, my name is Joe and I'm a second-year business student here at LBCC! I'm very passionate about all things sports-related. Over the past few years outside of school, I've slowly turned my hobby of sports card collecting into a small business venture. Much like many people my age, I've been unsure about my future and the career path I envision myself pursuing. Lately, I've found inspiration in the timeless saying that we've all heard, but not all conform to: "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." This saying has motivated me to continually strive for excellence to ensure that I establish a career that fulfills a passion of mine and allows me to bring my very best to each day. I'm not only in this class because it's required for my major; I'm here to challenge myself and learn valuable marketing skills that I can apply to grow and hopefully pursue my business full-time in the future!

    Outside of school during my free time, I enjoy things like golfing, basketball, going to the lake, and playing with my dog. This summer I got really into wakeboarding so now that the fall season is settling in I've been eagerly anticipating the warm weather after the winter to get back out onto the water!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Ketchup and Seemingly Ranch'

Social Listening: KIND Snacks